MOST Linux Drivers (Linux and RTDM)
This modules contain a MOST driver framework for Linux. See the Diploma Thesis for a whole overview about the various kernel modules.
- Linux kernel 2.6.14 or higher including sources
- gcc 3.x or 4.x to compile the modules
- Doxygen to build this documentation
- RTAI 3.3 or higher (with RTDM built and installed) if you want to use the real-time drivers for RTAI
- Xenomai 2.1 or higher (with RTDM built) if you want to use the real-time drivers for Xenomai
- userspace programs and libraries to use the driver
This document contains the source-code documentation. Just start browsing with the "Modules" tab on the top of this page. The whole driver including this documentation is licensed in terms of GNU GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html).
most-sync-rt.ko: If an overflow of the buffer happens (ISR receives data but cannot store it because the buffer is full), there must be set a flag so that the USP application can handle the error.
- add udev support (at the moment, static device files are used with the scripts that create and remove the device files mentioned above)
poll system calls
- maybe use
debugfs (but currently there's no debug information there although that was planned)
- see also Todo List
Generated on Fri Mar 9 14:48:57 2007 for MOST Linux Drivers (Linux and RTAI) by